Thursday, January 27, 2011

More femdom captions


Reblogged - Blogger received a complaint about copyright and removed the original of this posting.  I am very happy indeed to remove anything that anyone has copyright on, of course.  Unfortunately Blogger can't seem to tell me which of the captioned images was affected, so I have removed all of them, and replaced with brand (spanking) new ones.

If you are the complainant, do please let me know directly, as I don't mind at all, and that way I can avoid using images from your site in future!

...and if you just got here for the first time, from a search engine, welcome!  This is a very old posting. Just click on the banner up there to go to the very top.  There are over 300 posts now, over a thousand images and perhaps 50 or so stories.  So why would you ever want to go anywhere else...?


Femdom wife with a strap
Sounds fair...
 
 
 
 
I love it when dommes don't have to fake the contempt.  I'm lucky in that respect - because it happens to me all the time.
 
 
 
Actually, I have to report that the idyll ended after this, as she divorced his son, and threw them both out penniless onto the street.  Still, you can't have everything, eh?
 
 
 
 
Chastity cold turkey
My Significant Other often has to be strong enough for both of us.  Fortunately, she always is.  Very determined too, I've noticed.
 
 
 
Anna decides your punishment
Anna has to make a decision here...but you know, she's such a softie, what's the betting she just lets both of them get what they want?  She's kind like that.








4 comments:

  1. Rachel McAdams and Amanda Seyfried... What a perfect pair of abusive tyrants!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's odd, don't you think, that there must be many, many 'adult' blogs that use the phrases 'perfect pair' together with the names of young actresses... but it is only in our special little world, that the real thrill comes with the addition of 'abusive tyrants'. What a lovely phrase. I might steal it.

      Thank you for commenting - keep coming back. It works if you work it... oh no, that's something else.

      Delete
  2. I especially enjoyed the daughter-in-law and the wife "strong enough for both of us." This is the first blog I check every morning. You have a real sense of just what appeals to a submissive male.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a real sense of just what appeals to me, Kathy's o-w. I'm very pleased when I discover it appeals to other people too. Probably not very many, but it's quality not quantity that counts.

      You check femdom blogs in the mornings? I don't think I'd get much work done if I did that.

      Delete