Saturday, February 12, 2011

Divinity lessons

More pictures of our betters (well, my betters certainly), for edification, instruction and enlightenment.






Two dominatrices with riding crops dear me
Just out of interest - which one is Miss Evans, do you think?



femdom caption humiliation in pink skimpies
Is this someone famous?  I'm not good on celebrities.


Other World Kingdom prison on a quiet day
The astonishing Madame Sarka, who has haunted my dreams for years






Femdom caption gorgeous blonde dominatrix with chastity
Wow.  Just...wow.



2 comments:

  1. Servitor-

    I, too, adore Madame Sarka. She's my favorite OWK Domina, along with Madame Jana.

    Wonderful caption. Totally believeable.

    -saratoga

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Saratoga. I agree. Both Madame Sarka and Madame Jana convey a quiet, casual cruelty with just a slight smile or a cold stare. Sends shivers down my spine.

    ReplyDelete