Monday, January 16, 2012

When sorry is the hardest word to say

or at least, as hard as any other word except "NNNNggghh!  NNNnngghh!  NNghh  nnngghh NNNGGHHHH!"


Femdom lesbian suffocation oh my!
Don't worry, it's not like they're going to kill you. Just inflict permanent brain damage. 


Caned when required
She's working to make this marriage a success - maybe you could give a little too?  Y'know, occasionally hand her the cane and bend over even without an order?  It's those little things that matter.



SQUEEAK!
She's always been playful. There was the time she made him grind his own face in dogshit only to discover it was a trick: fake poo.  And that other time, when it wasn't.



Cruel heartless domme - whats not to love?
I think she looks cold.  Don't you think she looks cold?  I've been looking at all that exposed flesh for a while, and I'm pretty sure she looks cold.  Especially the buttocks...and those long, firm thighs, and...



Tart with a heart?
I should point out that this is just a work of fiction on my part.  I have never, ever paid a prostiute for sex.  They always hand the money back when we get undressed, and say they're not in the mood.  Of course, I respect their decision but what are the odds, eh?  Seven ladies in a row!  Just my luck.

2 comments:

  1. Oh servitor....Happy Birthday!

    Now please don't waste anytime and get over my lap for your birthday spanking :)

    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, Ms Suzanne

    It is hard to imagine anything more suitable or welcome. Thank you so much. Of course it's traditional for the number applied to be based on age. I am somewhere between 25 and 150 years old. You decide, Ma'am.

    Your servitor

    ReplyDelete