Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Teenage kicks right through the night

Great song, terrible idea if you have to get up and go to work the next day.

Humiliatrix cheerleader
Like, totally.


Spiked chastity ouch
Oooh. Four, I think.  Yes.  Four.  But strangely, there's another eight I never reach. I wonder what they're for?


Actually you do kiss on both cheeks too.  That's the next bit, after she turns round.


Lesbian disdain
I'm beginning to think that bloody die is loaded.  But she wouldn't do that to me.  Would she?


Don't forget to tell her that joke.  You know - the one you found on the Internet to show her how witty you are.



3 comments:

  1. I wish that the accepted international greeting between a man and a woman was the man having his balls brutally crushed followed by the man kissing the woman's ass. It would do wonders for gender relations worldwide.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you both for your comments. Totaldiscord, I think that would be a change for the better, but for the moment I suspect we have to stick with a firm handshake or a light kiss on the cheek (or both, in France).

    ReplyDelete