Monday, February 25, 2013

Well heeled

They are, and so am I when they let me get close.

Still, he got his money's worth.


Adventurous femdom wife
Goodness.  This looks as if it's about to get very adventurous.  Positively kinky.


Other world kingdom
I can only 'take' a few strokes, I'm ashamed to say.  Fortunately what she can 'give' is what actually matters.


Sex with cuckold
Hey - you can be her girlfriend, though, right?  All the fun and none of that complicated sex stuff?


There.  I told you it would be all right.

1 comment:

  1. And (with regards to #4 - the friendly blonde), I'm sure she'd be happy to help you with your romantic life. She'll be so happy when you finally find a nice keyholder, of course she'd go chastity belt shopping with you. Having a woman's opinion of what looks best on you will be so helpful! Maybe she'll even go for a pre-locking Brazilian wax with you! And I'm sure she'll be proud to stand with you as a sort of "best man" when you say your chastity vows . . .

    Or if you decide to go "all the way", and get neutered, I bet she'd be happy to give you a ride, and pick you up afterwards. She might even bring you flowers. After all, you're her best friend!

    ReplyDelete