Friday, August 9, 2013

There must be an angel

(playing with my heart)

Edgeplay shave
It's amazing what you can achieve with a little thoughtfulness and the daily touch of a razor-sharp blade.
 
 

Wife goes away but husband won't play
When the cat's away, the mice will.. well, do their chores and write lines, by the look of it.
 



Naughty words
Sometimes these things are just, well, involuntary aren't they?  It's not that she wants to burn your hand with the iron - she just feels a compulsion.
 


She's probably joking.  Don't you think she's joking?
 
 
There are more hot chicks in empire-line dresses right here, if that's your thing.  According to Google, though, I'm the only person in the world for whom "hot chicks in empire-line dresses" is a thing, so maybe not.
 

3 comments:

  1. "Yes, ma'am_-I'll ensure the house is immaculate and my ever growing punishment lines are completed>I understand I'll be reported if things are not to your satisfaction.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, there's no need for Sally to report you. She has full authority to take any measures necessary. Or unnecessary. Basically, she can do what she wants. So it won't really be much of a change, will it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dear! Sally's found some dust specks in one corner of the kitchen floor and some sticky spots under the toilet seat. She spanked me and made me clean both areas with my tongue. Then 30 minutes of apologizing, followed by 30 minutes of standing in the corner. Then a little reminder spanking. Then she left. Whew!

    ReplyDelete