Friday, September 27, 2013

The divine



 
 

"Actually, I have a weird story about that.  I got an email once from a guy called Servitor who has some sort of kinky sex blog all about whips and chains and stuff.  Anyway, he said he worshipped me as a goddess!  Really worshipped.  And he asked for a signed photo, so he could kneel and pray before it each day.  Well, I was in a funny mood, so I thought OK, I might as well make one little life a bit less sad, so I sent one to him.  I didn't sign it but I wrote a note with it to say that when he knelt in prayer to it, he had to kneel on broken glass every day, as a penance for his sins.
Hmm?  Oh I don't know.  Like I said, I was in a kind of funny mood.
And then about a week later, he sent me a picture of him doing it!  Actually doing it!  Can you imagine?  And his knees were all bloody and…eurgh.   He called me ‘Mistress Anne’ and begged for permission to stop.  Said he could hardly walk!
Weird huh?
Oh no, I didn’t reply.  I mean, that’s how you get stalkers.  Actually, I gave his picture to my security guys, just in case.
Hmmm?  No, that was a couple of years ago now.

Yes, I suppose he could still be doing it.  Wouldn’t that be freaky?  Maybe I should tell my security people to watch out for a guy hobbling along on crutches.

There are some real weirdos out there, aren’t there?

So, let me tell you about my new movie..."



1 comment:

  1. That's it though when faced with the ultimate object of your desire you would become tongue tied and not just because you might be gagged. Did you see the pics of her in the long boots and leather recently in the Metro newspaper?

    femsup

    ReplyDelete