Friday, April 11, 2014

Yes, I've experienced pain in my marriage

Fairly regularly, actually.  Usually on Tuesday and Friday evenings.

Mistress wife rules-based management
Gives you a warm glow inside, knowing she's in charge, doesn't it?  And outside too - obviously.
 
 

Hard strokes
I'm sure he can take it.  Being chained up helps a lot, for a start.
 
 

Sexual humiliation is lovely
Women, eh!  Never satisfied.
 
 

But does he swallow
I think they are antennae.  I find it's the antennae that usually get detached.  Unless she insists that I chew of course - then it just all goes everywhere.  Don't you agree?
 
 

Lucky, lucky us.

3 comments:

  1. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2534904/Gary-Parkinson-Middlesbrough-reveals-battle-locked-syndrome.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that blue bowl is full of tears from the last beating that day.

    Femsup

    ReplyDelete