Tuesday, June 17, 2014

I have to praise her

...like I should.


 

Tennis court servitude
Don't forget to scurry.  Ball boys should definitely scurry.
 
 

Femdom together
Sergei I am not looking forward to.
 

Pissing Mistress
But seeing as this is Mistress Absolute  - the Mistress Absolute - I suspect that can only add to the value, among certain rare connoseurs conouiseirs conosewers, don't you think?
 
 

No tits here
Domina Liza.  I'll confesss, I don't know the Lady in person, but I suspect that her attitude to such a request would be along these lines.  This caption is intended to comment on the style of femdom photo that I mentally categorize as 'tits out for the lads' and try, virtuously, to avoid.
 
 
Femdom insecticide
Awww... poor little thing.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment