Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Surprised by JOI





 
“Jerk off instructions”?  You want me to give you orders on how to masturbate?

Well…
 
OK.

First, I want you to get down on your knees.  Mmmm…that’s right.

Now, do you see that scrubbing brush?  I want you to take hold of it firmly, in your right hand.  Can you do that for me?

Good boy…  now crawl out to the patio.  There will be a bucket.  I want you to fill it with water, and then I want you – on your knees mind! – to scrub every single paving stone.  And there’s a wire brush out there too  -you can use that to scrape out the moss and dirt in between the paving stones.
Now I want you to really scrub hard.  A nice regular back and forth motion.  Out... and back.  and OUT...and back.  and OUT...and back.  Do you think you can do that for me?





Yes, on your knees the whole time.  I’ll chain your ankles together to make sure.  If you do it properly, you should have it done by morning.  Stay out there and wait for me.

And when I’m awake I’ll come outside…possibly wearing my silk gown.  Can you imagine that?  Mmmm.

Well then, if I inspect your work, and it’s to my satisfaction, then I’ll let you beg to pay to be unlocked.

And then, you naughty boy, … if you do all that really, really well…
 
...and if I don't need any other little jobs done around the house...
 
...and if I'm in a really good mood...

… then I’ll let you quickly play with yourself and come.  And then I’ll lock you up again and you can fuck off.

 

Do you want me to repeat any of the instructions?
 
 
 
 
Pictures (which frankly render any actual JOI quite unneccessary) are of the wonderful Mistress Absolute, from her web site, where she now has a rather large free gallery.

4 comments:

  1. I was really expecting a variation of the "Wax on, wax off" from the Karate Kid movie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah yes, well, if I'd ever seen that movie then maybe your expectations would have been fulfilled, and it would have been a better posting. But, alas, it was not to be.

      Delete
  2. Who needs JOI when you don't have balls?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I don't know, the first time might be quite useful

    "Now I want you to reach down between your legs. Can you feel it? No? OK, now I want you to feel around with an increasing sense of panic and fear. And then start crying with frustration, loss and humiliation. That's right."

    ReplyDelete