Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Office services




Hi – you looking for me?  Mel Collins?

Right – yes, I thought you must be.  You’re new, right?  Have you been told what you’re supposed to do?

You’ve got a general idea, but you’d rather hear a detailed description directly from me?  OK.

Right, well, with me it’s all about domination and humiliation.  I’ve got a big strap-on, and I start by fucking you up the arse with it.  I hope you’re nice and tight, because I like that to be quite uncomfortable.  I’ll be tugging hard on your balls too.  Anyway, then I order you to kneel in front of me and suck it, and you refuse because it’s just come out of your arse and it smells of your shit.  So then I get angry with you, I best you around the face a bit, then I tie you over the table and whip you with my belt.  It’s good if you cry.  Then you kneel in front of me, with your hands still handcuffed, and suck it off.  After that, I scatter your money around the room, and you have to crawl about picking it up with your mouth.  I’ll throw the handcuff key down as well, and just leave you.  You can let yourself out – I don’t want to see you at that point.

Got it?  You can start by stripping naked for me right now.  I said NOW you shit-licking whore!

What’s that?

Oh.

Oh, I see.  So you’re here about the network connection?  Not… the other thing?

Well no,  if you’re from IT I suppose you would be.  Sorry – I thought you were someone else.
 
 
 

So… why are you still getting undressed?

8 comments:

  1. Perhaps after the work for her he might like to help her out.

    femsup

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He might like to. But I don't think he'll be capable. Or wanted. But at least he'll have been paid.

      Delete
  2. Wow, that's really a woman I would like to be spanked by. If she would have a job opening for a servant I would happily to apply.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So would I. So would we all. But at least there's the Internet...

      Delete
  3. If your from IT Then who is that who has got my computer in bits on the floor? OH crap........

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lucky she spotted it just in time to stop him trying to shove the bits up his bum.

      Delete
  4. Servitor great that you have this humorous site as domination of men by women is supposed to be great and fun.

    Femsup

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I think so too. And there's nothing wrong with sites that take their bdsm a bit more seriously but... there is something really quite absurd about most femdom after all. I love it more, the more self-parodying it gets, to be honest.

      Delete