Friday, July 25, 2014

Unreasonable force



Young dominant wife in charge mmmm
He's a lucky guy.
Planet Femdom, of course.  If you like statuesque ladies brutally dominating... well, that bloke mostly.  I do, actually.  Rather a lot.

 
 
Castration at home
Cruelty-free farming has its downsides.  Still, I'm glad she found a solution.
 
 

Obedient servant femdom
Oh dear.  Another of those painful conversations.
 
 

Actually, the story is rather simple.  The post of office tampon boy was advertised, so he studied, and prepared and pulled every string he knew of to get it.  But wouldn't you?



Try not to take it too badly.  Just because you'll be spending the rest of your life alone, in poverty, with your empty days filled only with the longing for her doesn't mean you have to be miserable.  It just makes it very, very likely.

6 comments:

  1. I can say this: your caption titles for the images are always very amusing.

    Also, nicely done. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you too, for commenting and for those kind words, Ms Atkins.

      I live to please the readership... the clue, I suppose, is in my name. But having said that, I'd probably still write them even if I thought no one would ever see. I find it helps me encapsulate the inchoate but deeply perverted thoughts that are constantly going on in my head.

      Delete
  2. i feel so bad for the guy in the last story. If it were me, i would beg my Mistress to pull some strings and maybe get me into servitude to another Lady, even Her Grandma. you know, just to kill the time. my assumption would be that after seven years, i would be pretty good at being a slave, but not particularly good at anything else.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, well he'll probably beg too. Who knows - she might even be merciful. There's a first time for everything, after all.

      Delete
  3. I would love to be the office tampon boy for an office full of women - responsible for monitoring each woman's menstrual cycle; her product preferences and for scrubbing out any messy panties.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You don't think Kathy might object? I suppose if everything's locked away it's safe enough...

      Delete