Friday, April 8, 2016

Mistress and Commander

Celebrating the more militaristic side of our little hobby.  Destruction, brutality, war, death... it's sad there are these things in our world, but there's nothing wrong with having a little sexy fun with them, is there?


As a British citizen, I don't actually carry ID, but I do have an ownership tattoo, so let's hope that will suffice.

 
It happens. You know, the ninth Women's Gestapo regiment once managed to lose an entire infantry divisions-worth of POWs. Careless, but war's messy, right?


Her way's a lot quicker, too.
Obviously enough, a lovely image from the British Institution.  You know, there are lots of organisations called "The British Institute" of this, that and the other.  I hope they enjoy the ocasional accidental surf to prison.


Don't worry. You get at least four more opportunities for appeal. We are going to fight this!
The divine, lovely, commanding Mistress Eleise de Lacy is no longer associated with Femme Fatale films and is cross with them (but oh, it's wonderful when Mistress Eleise is cross with you, as I can personally attest!).  So I won't be linking to them, for images featuring her.  And the not-always-in-charge Miss Woods is here.

Right, like her name's really Vinyl Queen, huh?  Dommes, eh? Do they think the rules don't apply to them?
  I'm guessing that's who it is, from a Google Image search.  Do correct me if I'm wrong.


No comments:

Post a Comment