Tuesday, June 21, 2016

How I loved you, How I cried.....

And I still do both, I'm very glad to say.



Of course, you can still try negotiating your way out of this if you ask nicely.  I mean, it only took her an hour to get all that ready.  She won't mind.
 The lovely Mistress Mina Thorne, of course.  You knew that already, right?  Course you did - you read Femdom Resource.


And then it'll be the turn of the next one, and so on for the rest of the evening.



Sounds like she's looking after him very well.



Men rarely think these things through.  Some of us are lucky enough to have plenty of time to think things through, free from any distractions except the sight of the corner of the room and the feeling of a sore bottom.



It's not the crime; it's the cover-up. And it's not the paddle or the strap; it's the cane.

No comments:

Post a Comment