Saturday, July 30, 2016

Advice to a novice sissy maid

It's been ages since we had any posts with Servitor's tips for novice subs. So long, in fact, that many of you probably have no idea what I'm even talking about, in which case you should educate yourselves by clicking here and also here.  How can you expect to enjoy this blog if you haven't done all the reading, hmm?

I am of course more experienced at visiting professional dominatrices than ever now.  In fact, I understand there are even forums on the Internet where dommes can share my mobile number and email, to put me on a 'don't call' blacklist.  Ah... they love to play hard to get, the cunning little minxes!  But I have my ways of oozing past their defences.

But it's not all about my pleasure, and I like to share the wisdom, so here once again are some top tips for a novice submissive. This time, it's a sissy maid special!  If you're planning to book a sissy maid session, make sure you read all of these first, OK?  You might even find it helpful to write each out 200 times.  You naughty girl.  Oooh!










That was very British.  I'm sure American and other readers can supply appropriate geographic equivalents of the East End and industrial North, if need be.  Brooklyn, maybe?  'Chavvy' translates more or less to 'trailer trash'.















Oh - and an extra tip?  If you're permitted to reach orgasm at the end of your maid's session and you make a mess, don't worry.  She understands that you won't feel like doing any more cleaning, once you're no longer feeling sexy.  She'll clean it up after you're gone.


IMPORTANT advice warning!

The information on this blog is of a general nature.

It does not take your specific needs or circumstances into consideration, so you should look at your own financial position, pain threshold and courage before acting upon any of the advice presented here.  Contemplating the Divine is not responsible for any injury or loss of life and propery resulting from any such action.  Sissy maids should always bear in mind that stocks are inherently risky, and that hours spent locked into one can result in severe discomfort.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does the warning apply to loss of testicles?

    Asking for a friend in need.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's actually not so much a warning, more of a disclaimer. It's a legal formality, really, to be honest but I wouild not want to run the risk of this blog being sued for damages.

      I didn't bother specifically to mention loss of testicles because realistically, any damages awarded would obviously be pretty small. Still - even compensation of the two or three hundred Euros that most courts would be likely to award a sissy for loss of testicles is two or three hundred I would rather not spend, so I am happy to clarify that any such minor loss or inconvenience is indeed covered by the general disclaimer.

      If you do lose your testicles as a result of the advice, though, do please let us know. My readers like that sort of thing.

      S

      Delete
    2. Sorry: I mean if "your friend" loses testicles, of course.

      Delete