Friday, July 15, 2016

Thank Goddess it's Friday!

It's always such a relief to get home on a Friday evening after a tough week at work, when there's still a few hours to make an early start on the weekend chores.


It's a bit disappointing that they started without you, actually.  Maybe you should say something? Marriages should be founded on mutual respect.



What a lot of canes she has. One would be quite enough to reduce me to total obedience.  Women, eh?  Can't control those shopping instincts.  Bless 'em.



Some time it really has to be my turn to serve. Surely.



Most blokes only play at 10, you see, and where can you go from there?



A very good point.  Sexual identity can be complicated.  Best to have someone else in charge of it, I say.
The lovely Mistress Akella, there.  But I forgot!  You're gay (now) - so I don't suppose you're that interested in her?


Incidentally, readers, have any of you noticed that the new British Prime Minister has the same name as a rather splendid British domme?  Well, there's an 'h' of difference but that's all.  I can't see the coincidence doing either of their careers any good at all, to be honest, but I wish both well.

No comments:

Post a Comment