Tuesday, September 27, 2016

I know when I've been beaten

You want to get your money's worth, after all.



I've always thought that rubbing cold cream on is kind of disrespectful, you know? I mean, if she'd wanted it to hurt less, she could have done it like that, so it's almost as if you're arguing back.





Dommes eh? Will have their little joke. She does that every time, but wise subs will try to laugh each time as if it's still fresh.



Yes.  Trying to rescind a slavery agreement if she doesn't want to is technically theft, if you think about it.

Sometimes it's good if a couple are forced closer together by this sort of thing.  You might find out how much she really loves you.




There's got to be a joke here somewhere about tenderising the meat. If I think of one, I'll get back to you, OK?


2 comments:

  1. I think the caption with the first photo is priceless, a real classic. Thank you as always.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the kind comment. I tend to assume that the longer more complicated captions aren't so popular (not that this has ever stopped me writing them, of course). So it's good to know.

      For some weird reason, I actually did about six 'in the pharmacy' captions in a row a few moths back, so there'll be more in a tediously similar vein from time to time.

      All the best

      S

      Delete