Tuesday, November 28, 2017

What She said



Damn... I'd already bought the ring. Oh well. I suppose the cock could take one more, but they're going to jingle together when I walk.



You don't know until you've tried it, do you?



Mmpphh mpphhhnnmm mmmphhh nng.



Well, they might not care and she might not care, but I care. Doesn't that count for anything?  Oh.  OK, then.



Probably just as well that physical responses to stereotypically sexually submissive outfits don't engender automatic castration. I mean, Tumblr's business model would collapse, for a start.

PS: dedicated readers of this blog might enjoy this four minute movie.  It's not, like, explicit femdom or anything but I thought it was rather sweet.  He's a lucky guy - the husband, I mean. Well, Santa too, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment