Friday, February 16, 2018

Fragile masculinity

...and that's a precious thing, because - oops!  Dropped it.  Oh well.  I never really used it anyway.  I'll fetch a dustpan and brush, shall I, Ma'am?

Now that sounds like a man who's strong enough to say sorry.




We hold these truths to be self-evident.  That all men are created feral.



Perhaps if you save up, you could buy her time for an evening or something. On your wedding anniversary, for example.  That would be a nice gesture.



Divorce in haste, repent at leisure.  The positive thing is that he's actually still seeing quite a lot of his wife, which I think is very healthy.

 

It's called 'I dare you even to think about not telling the truth, you devious little brat.'

3 comments:

  1. Do you have any idea why your site no longer works for me in Chrome? I click on that "I UNDERSTAND AND I WISH TO CONTINUE" button and it just reloads the same page. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm afraid I don't know either. I normally use Firefox but I just checked in Chrome and it works OK for me. It's a Blogger thing; as far as I know this is a standard Blogger blog - I haven't done (don't know how) anything technical.

      I do have the same issue, though, in Firefox when I try to launch off the "Lucky dip" links up there to the right. That is, I can see the blog by just loading it as normal, but if I try to follow one of those links it takes me to the warning screen that will then not accept my 'I understand' click - exactly as you describe.

      Obviously, there's something in Blogger's adult checking that is too sensitive, or not storing the preference. If anyone knows anything about this please comment below.

      And of course if there is anything I should do to the blog that would stop it happening, I am happy to do that.

      S

      Delete
    2. It's just glitch in Chrome browser, this can be easily be fixed by 1) copy the whole URL into browser then click Enter or 2) Use other browsers
      This problem happened to my blog too.

      Delete